Indian lilac also named as Neem in India found beneficial for the human health. It holds certain essential elements, which acts like an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, etc. ways. Due to its enormous and harmless benefits people use neem oil as Ayurvedic medicines to treat various skin and several other health’s related viral diseases. It is an herb, which is found throughout the years, gets generate in sub-tropical area. It works miraculously to treat skin complications. People can use neem oil to treat enormous skin impediment without any side-effects. Most of the people use cosmetic products, which comprises various types of side-effects. The component called nimbinen, nimandial, nimbolide, nimbin, etc. exists in neem, and aids treating various types of health hindrance. Neem has a wide usage in the nature; it is used for manufacturing toothpaste, neem oil, mouth cleanser, facial cream, etc. It is widely used in manufacturing facial cream or treating skin dilemma in the form of Ayurvedic medicine. Subsistence of Quercetine (flavonoid) and beta-sitosterol (steroid) and a form of liminoids called nimbin found huge effective and obliging to treat fungal, bacterial and viral effects especially comprising skin.
An existence of Beta sitosterol (anti-inflammatory) and the fatty acids in the form of stearioc, palmitic, palmitoleic, omega 6, omega 9, etc. works fabulously to treat dehydrated and damaged texture, of the skin. It holds a great benefit of soothing, mending and treating the skin disorders. Let’s learn in detail about its benefits for the skin.
• People suffering from parched and dry skin must try neem oil to get rid of it. An existence of vitamin C in neem may help turn the dehydrated skin into hydrated one. Apply a drop of neem oil over the face while sleeping and rinse it off in the morning. Try to use it in limit, at a time try taking 1 to 2 drops not more than that.
• Due to its antifungal and antibacterial effect; one can also get rid of acne prone, pimples and fungi skin. Applying neem oil aids improving the texture of the skin and enhances its longevity. One can manage to get healthy and attractive skin even in old age period.
• The issue of blackheads, loose skin with mars and spots, etc. could get mend by the help of neem oil appliance. One must try this oil to make the skin young in look.
• Boil some water adding 20 numbers of leaves in it filter the water and keep it closed in the container. Use it daily for face wash. This will help cleaning the acne, mars, black heads and dark appearance of the face. Soaking the cotton ball in the mixture and applying would be the best option. Furthermore, applying neem oil over the blackheads help reducing the blackness. One needs not to precede more than two drop.
• One can use neem water for bathing to treat skin infections like eczema, itching, fungal formation, etc. This has been found an old and most working remedy, to treat whole body itching. People in summer season get the risk of eczema, which aids them get rid of neem water. Most of the people in today’s period found practicing this remedy.
• Make a face pack of neem leaves and apply it over the acne prone skin. Let the mixture get dry and rinse it off with the help of cold water. Its daily appliance may help take out the acne easily. You can also add yogurt and honey in the mixture, if in case you hold dry skin.
• Make a mixture of neem leaves by adding cucumber and turmeric powder in it. Apply the mixture over the face and rinse after sometime. The mixture acts like a great cleanser for the face. One can get flawless and attractive skin with no marks of blackness. Besides this, you can also use filter neem water to wash the face.
• Due to its anti-fungal effect; one can use neem water as a cleanser, it aids curing the anti-fungal effect like ring worm, hives, warts, impetigo, etc. One must take daily a neem water bath to get rid of such infectious skin complications.
• Psoriasis is a form of skin disorder, which not only found painful, but also scorched and blistery. It generally comprises the scalp of the hair, which gets appeared in parched and reddish form. It further brings feeble hair that enhances the issue of hair fall. People suffering from this disorder must take a bath with neem water or apply the small amount of neem oil every day, to get rid of painful itching and burning psoriasis. This aids cut down the growth and expansion of the fungus.
• Neem water or oil aids treating the skin infection called cutaneous candidiasis. It’s a fungal infection of the skin arises due to sweat. It generally occurs in the under arms or hidden area of the body. People can use neem water to get rid of this infectious disease.
• Impetigo is another contagious skin infectious, which can be cured with the help of neem oil or neem water. One needs to wash the face with the filtered boiled water daily. Moreover, if you are applying neem oil; try to use only 1 or 2 drops not more than that.
• Neem oil works like an anti aging way. One can apply this to their skin alternatively to get rid of dead, dry, parched and rough skin.
• Neem water bath aids treating enormous type of skin complication such as shingles, molluscum contagious, seborrheic eczema, corns and calluses, etc. could get trim down or cured with the help of the neem water. You can also apply neem oil, but in limitation. Take the guidance of the doctor before applying; since sometimes, it found unsuitable for some skin.
- All About Treatments for High Cholesterol - September 26, 2019
- Hair Fall and Its Treatments - August 1, 2018
- Healthiest Food Items For Breakfast - January 4, 2018