NATURAL REMEDIES TO COPE WITH SKIN PIGMENTATION
Your skin color is generally depends on pigments called melanin and cells like melanocyte plays a dominant role in developing them. Studies indicate that there are around 150 genes which lead to affect skin by directly or indirectly. Getting over natural pigmentation of skin is not an easy task. Either excessive melanin production or lack of it gives rise to development of skin pigmentation disorder. People going though this skin disorder notice lighter skin or darken than normal, stained or blemished skin. Excess melanin production results in hyperpigmentation and shortage of melanin lead to hypopigmentation. Endothelial cells, hormones and pregnancy are some of internal leading causes behind onset of this condition. Apart from these, there is other external risk factors are also there which gives an open invitation to growth of this condition. The list of those includes ultraviolet radiation, burning or exposure to certain chemicals. Dietary imbalances and stress are also another root causes of skin pigmentation disorders.
SKIN PIGMENTATION DISORDER:
This is one kind of a skin pigmentation disorder and that interrupts with natural color of skin. A person going through this skin disorder generally develops tan or brown patches on facial area. This condition takes place because of the pigment melanin accumulate in the epidermis. Too much of melanin production is prime cause behind growth of brown spots on face. Particularly the upper lip, chin, nose and forehead are highly sucpitible to it. Melasma is common in pregnant women. In some cases, the spot generally goes away after pregnancy. This skin disorder may also take place in women who are taking contraceptive pills or postmenopausal estrogen. Well, the chances are high men can to get affected with melasma. Health Experts believe that this skin condition occurs due to shortage of nutrients.
• Apply aloe vera gel or juice on the affected area and after 15-20 minutes rinse off cleanly with warm water. Aloe vera has mucilaginous polysaccharides that support a lot in lightening dark spots.
• Peel the skin of an orange and make a fine paste then add few teaspoon of milk to it. Leave the paste for half an hour and then rinse it off with help of warm water. Apply the paste at least 3-4 times in a week. Exfoliation promotes cell renewal and takes out the dark blotches.
• Mix 5 tbsp of turmeric powder in 10 tbsp of milk and then apply the mixture over your face. Leave the mixture for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with help of warm water.
• Even mixture of honey and almond may also prove useful to cope with this skin disorder. Leave the mixture at least for 15 minute then rinse it off.
• Consuming 1tbsp of triphala choornam with warm water before going to bed may also prove useful to over this skin condition to a great extent. This remedy is suggested by most of Ayurvedic practitioners.
• Sunlight is major culprit of this condition as it aggravates the condition badly. Hence, do not forget to use sunscreen all times before stepping out.
In this skin disorder, the immune system of the body targets the pigment cells. The sequent loss of pigment further gives rise to development of white skin patches around the mouth, eyes or on the back of hands. Some people confront the skin discoloration all around the body. Vitiligo is one such skin condition which can takes place in people affected with disease related with immune system disorder like thyroid disease, diabetes, Addison’s disease, pernicious anemia and so on. Though there is no specific treatment for this skin disorder but with help of certain home remedies you can definitely cure the condition to some extent.
• Most of health expert suggest saying no to intake of sour foods and sour fruit juices. As sour foods responsible for altering the pH balance of the body to acidic. More alkaline bas is prime necessity of melanin production. Contaminants like mercury abundantly present in sea food aggravate the condition. Therefore put limit or if possible avoid eating of sea food.
• Add 5 tbsp of turmeric powder in 250 ml of mustard oil then apply the mixture over affected area at least 2 times in a day. This remedy will take time of a year to cure the disease completely.
• Using mixture of red clay and ginger juice is one of the effective solutions. No doubt, it takes more time to cure but it is one of the potent remedy.
• Mix 2 tbsp of vinegar in 25g of the powdered white radish seeds. Use it over the patches on a daily basis. This remedy also takes longer time to heal completely.
POST INFLAMMATORY HYPERPIGMENTATION OR HYPOPIGMENTATION
Several skin issues like blisters, sun burn, tan and other burns occurs mostly due to decline or raise of pigmentation in the affected area. Home remedies play a crucial role in curing this condition.
• Either use mashed papaya or papaya juice on the affected area. This remedy is best for skin issues like sunburns and tans as it assists to soften and improves kin complexion.
• Make a fine paste by including fresh creams, 4-5 almonds and few drops of lemon juice. Later apply the same mixture over affected area and allow it to leave around 15 minutes then rinse it off cleanly with water.
• Massage face directly with a cut-half of a lemon. This remedy is proven wonderful to cut down hyperpigmentation. If this remedy is not fine for you then dilute lemon juice in water and utilized it as a cleanser.
• Aloe vera jel has the ability to cure the sunburn quickly. For fast improvement, apply the jel at least 5-6 times in a day.
It is one kind of inherited disorder occurs due to deficiency of the pigment melanin. Skin, hair and eyes are highly vulnerable to this disorder. Unlikely there is no special treatment for this condition besides home remedies. People experiencing Albinism are requested to make use of sunscreen all times because these people are at higher risk of skin cancer and sun damage.