Every individual desires to have soft and smooth skin, no one like dull and rough skin. Skin is thought to be most vital organ of human body. Since skin not only protect internal organs from onset of several infections but also regulates body temperatures and thereby ensures good look. Skin has a huge impact over beauty. So, follow some beauty tips to obtain healthy, glowing, smooth and soft skin. The skin care tips listed below will definitely help you to achieve your goal of smooth skin and may also help you to overcome dull, blemishes, acne and lifeless skin.
SMOOTH SKIN TIPS
Due to impact of advertising many women believe that that application of lotions and creams helps them significantly to achieve smooth skin. But it is wrong misconception. People are not aware that many chemicals are mixes while preparing such creams and lotions. Therefore instead of making smooth skin, these beauty products become responsible for dull and rough skin. Though there is handful of good quality beauty products are also available in market, which help at some extent to get smooth skin. But instead of that follow below listed natural tips as these tips ensures smooth and glowing skin and also provides long lasting benefits.
- The first and most important thing is always try to keep your skin clean. Avoid scrubbing to your face as well as back. Due to scrubbing the problem of acne and other skin problem increases.
- Wash your face with the paste of banana mixed with milk. To make fine paste mash banana and mix it in milk, leave the paste at least 15-20 minutes and after that rinse it off with cold water. This face pack will help you to acquire smooth skin.
- If you want to remove tan from your skin make use of face pack made from egg white and honey. Besides that you can also apply lemon water on your face. Lemon water helps significantly in removing dead cells and ensure lighten tan.
- While cleansing your face give preference to cucumber instead of chemical based cleanser. Cucumber acts as a natural cleanser, so add cucumber juice to milk and apply it as a cleanser to get smoother skin.
- If pimples occurred due to the dandruff, then instantly rub your scalp with lemon oil mixed with mild hot oil. This remedy will help you to cope with dandruff effectively.
- Apply fine paste made up of rose water and sandalwood powder on your face, particularly on scars and leave whole night. This natural remedy helps in obtaining soft skin instantly.
- Raw sliced potato can also help you significantly in order to get rid of scars. Rub the skin with raw potato slice for few couple of days. This remedy not only reduces scars but blemishes as well.
- To get rid of facial hair, mix some turmeric powder in milk and apply it on your face. Leave the paste until it gets dry or you can also leave it overnight.
- Ice cubes is also beneficial for skin as it enhances blood circulation and strengthen your pores. So, rubbing with ice cubes is also good option to get soft and smooth skin.
- People with oily skin can make use of mixture of lemon, egg and grapes. This mixture is considered very useful for oily skin. Since lemon does the work of cleansing, due to grapes skin becomes soft, whereas eggs white ensures tighten skin.
- The mixture of honey, vegetable oil and lemon works wonderfully to get soft and smooth skin. Leave this face pack on face just for 10-15 minutes. This face pack acts as a natural moisturizer and especially useful for people with dry skin.
EASY HOME MADE FACE PACK FOR SMOOTH SKIN
- Simply add curd to cucumber juice, then apply the mixture on skin and leave for 15-20 minutes, finally rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply the mixture of pineapple and carrot juice on your face, and then allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes. Follow this remedy until you get desired results.
- Mixture of oatmeal and egg is good option for people with oily skin.
- Mix green gram powder and some turmeric in milk, then apply the mixture on face instead of soap. This remedy is extremely beneficial as it provides glowing skin and remove pimple as well.
- Mixture of lemon juice, cucumber juice and little turmeric is great solution to get rid of dark underarms and dark neck.
- Make a fine paste of almond and mint leaves with warm water, after that apply the paste over entire body as like a body pack. This mixture provides soothing and healing effects. Leave the mixture on body until it completely dries off and finally wash off with lukewarm water.
- Take sufficient olive oil and sugar and make a thick paste. This paste works wonderfully in exfoliating the skin. Apply the paste on every alternate day and rinse off with lukewarm water. After few couple of days only you will notice smoother skin.
- Mash slice of papaya and simply apply it on face then leave for 15-20 minutes. Papaya holds effective enzymes that aids substantially in skin lightening and skin renewal.
OTHER HEALTHY SKIN TIPS:-
- Always while going out make use of sunscreen lotion. Sunscreen lotion is useful as it protect from harmful UV rays of sun and keeps you away from the problem of skin tanning, aging, spots, wrinkles and even life threatening skin cancer.
- Say no to alcohol and smoking and avoid excess intake of coffee, spicy and fatty food. Put limit on intake of sugar and drugs as well. Intake of these entire items is harmful for skin and overall health as the problem of early skin aging, pimple arises. Give preference to consuming 7-8 glasses of water on daily basis to keep your skin hydrated.
- Always put the habit of removing entire makeup before going to bed. Always follow the exercise routine regularly and take healthy diet. Diet rich in mineral, antioxidants and vitamin A, C, E and K is vital to obtain healthy and soft skin.